Given two arrays, write a function to compute their intersection.
Given nums1 =
[1, 2, 2, 1], nums2 =
[2, 2], return
- Each element in the result should appear as many times as it shows in both arrays.
- The result can be in any order.
- What if the given array is already sorted? How would you optimize your algorithm?
- What if nums1‘s size is small compared to nums2‘s size? Which algorithm is better?
- What if elements of nums2 are stored on disk, and the memory is limited such that you cannot load all elements into the memory at once?